TRAVELLING TO GREECE
You can see the government's updates in the link: https://travel.gov.gr
General cancellation policy:
- The deposit in non-refundable in any case
- In case of cancellation at least 31 days prior to arrival, there are no extra cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation between 30 to 7 days prior to arrival, cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the total amount of your stay.
- In case of cancellation 5 days before your arrival, arrival day, non-shown, modification or early departure, the cancellation fees are equal to the total amount of your stay.
- Public areas will be undergoing intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints, with extra attention to high contact areas and rest rooms.
- Health stations with disinfectant dispensers are locates throughout the hotel.
- Daily natural ventilation of all areas will be operating.
- Elevators to be used by one person, families or guests of one room at a time.
- Guests are required to disinfect the hands upon entry and exit from public toilets.
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas and pool area apply.
- Areas or spaces that are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used.
- In every entrance will be sanitization stations.
- Comfortable check in in the outdoor living room, with safe distances and staff with PPE.
- Guests will be handed with Health & Safety instructions.
- Disinfection of all equipment (room keys, entrance/bar cards, pens and POS).
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and all high touchpoints
- Disinfection of all furniture made out of fabric with steam cleaners and disinfectants.
- All cleaning and disinfectant materials used are non-toxic and safe particularly for people with allergies. Use of industry- leading cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Ventilation of rooms during every cleaning and after evacuation.
- A/C cleaning after departure.
Bar - Restaurant - Breakfast
- Hand sanitizer dispenser at the entrance.
- Buffet styled breakfast, self service with use of mask.
Pool and Pool area
- More often water quality test will apply.
Guests are advised to:
- Maintain social distancing all times.
- Wash and disinfect your hands frequently and especially when you are in public areas.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose of you sneeze or cough.
- Report any symptoms of illness to the reception and stay in your room.
- Guests are required to follow and respect the safety instructions.
Gym: Pre-booking, excersing only per person/couple.
Spa:Pre-booking and all the safety and hygiene measures will apply.
Doctor: Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
We would like to thank you for your support and we will do out best for your safety and wellbeing.