In summer 2020 and 2021, we achieved to offer the safest accommodation to you adopting special measures, in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Government Health Authorities and getting certified with the National “Health First” Certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
Our Achtis team is dedicated to ensure for another summer your well-being, so you and your beloved ones remain confident and feel better cared for than ever, without affecting the one-of-a-kind experience.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you and offer you a place where you can relax and you can create more unforgettable moments!
Stay safe and we are here to make your dreams come true!
TRAVELLING TO GREECE
You can see the government's updates in the link: https://travel.gov.gr
General cancellation policy:
- The deposit in non-refundable in any case
- In case of cancellation at least 31 days prior to arrival, there are no extra cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation between 30 to 7 days prior to arrival, cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the total amount of your stay.
- In case of cancellation 5 days before your arrival, arrival day, non-shown, modification or early departure, the cancellation fees are equal to the total amount of your stay.
- Public areas will be undergoing intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints, with extra attention to high contact areas and rest rooms.
- Health stations with disinfectant dispensers are locates throughout the hotel.
- Daily natural ventilation of all areas will be operating.
- Elevators to be used by one person, families or guests of one room at a time.
- Guests are required to disinfect the hands upon entry and exit from public toilets.
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas and pool area apply.
- Areas or spaces that are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used.
- In every entrance will be sanitization stations.
- Comfortable check in in the outdoor living room, with safe distances and staff with PPE.
- Guests will be handed with Health & Safety instructions.
- Disinfection of all equipment (room keys, entrance/bar cards, pens and POS).
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and all high touchpoints
- Disinfection of all furniture made out of fabric with steam cleaners and disinfectants.
- All cleaning and disinfectant materials used are non-toxic and safe particularly for people with allergies. Use of industry- leading cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Ventilation of rooms during every cleaning and after evacuation.
- A/C cleaning after departure.
Bar - Restaurant - Breakfast
- Hand sanitizer dispenser at the entrance.
- Buffet styled breakfast, self service with use of mask.
Pool and Pool area
- More often water quality test will apply.
Guests are advised to:
- Maintain social distancing all times.
- Wash and disinfect your hands frequently and especially when you are in public areas.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose of you sneeze or cough.
- Report any symptoms of illness to the reception and stay in your room.
- Guests are required to follow and respect the safety instructions.
Gym: Pre-booking, excersing only per person/couple.
Spa:Pre-booking and all the safety and hygiene measures will apply.
Doctor: Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
We would like to thank you for your support and we will do out best for your safety and wellbeing.