The unpresented situation we have all been faced during the last months has impacted our lives.
Greece has successfully tackled the health crisis with the remarkable efforts, making us all very proud of what we have achieved together.
While we continue to take all necessary precautions, we are pleased that life seems to be returning to normal and that we will soon be able to welcome you back to share more unforgettable moments together.
Our Achtis team is dedicated to ensuring your well-being, so you and your loved ones remain confident and feel better cared for than ever. That’s why we have adopted special measures, in accordance to the Government Health Authorities and the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, so to ensure staff’s and your safety without affecting the one-of-a-kind experience you always enjoy at the Achtis.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon with all our heart!
- All staff is trained on hygiene, prevention and PPE use.
- Staff is equipped with PPE to guarantee everyone’s safety.
- Staff will be temperature measured in the beginning of each shift as part of individual responsibility.
- Public areas will be undergoing intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints, with extra attention to high contact areas and rest rooms.
- Health stations with disinfectant dispensers are locates throughout the hotel.
- Daily natural ventilation of all areas will be operating.
- Elevators to be used by one person, families or guests of one room at a time.
- Guests are required to disinfect the hands upon entry and exit from public toilets.
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas and pool area apply.
- Areas or spaces that are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used.
- In every entrance will be sanitization stations.
- Comfortable check in in the outdoor living room, with safe distances and staff PPE.
- Guests will be handed with Health & Safety instructions.
- Disinfection of all equipment (room keys, entrance/bar cards, pens and POS).
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and all high touchpoints
- Social distancing between cleaning staff and guests.
- Disinfection of all furniture made out of fabric with steam cleaners and disinfectants.
- All cleaning and disinfectant materials used are non-toxic and safe particularly for people with allergies. Use of industry- leading cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Ventilation of rooms during every cleaning and after evacuation.
- A/C cleaning after departure.
Bar - Restaurant - Breakfast
- Hand sanitizer dispenser at the entrance.
- Disinfection of chairs and tables with steam cleaner before and after each service.
- Safe distancing between tables/chairs.
- One family per table at time.
- Buffet styled breakfast, served only from the staff.
Pool and Pool area
- Disinfection of sunbeds and pool area.
- Safe distancing between sunbeds.
- More often water quality test will apply.
Guests are advised to:
- Undergo a test prior to their arrival.
- Maintain social distancing all times.
- Wash and disinfect your hands frequently and especially when you are in public areas.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose of you sneeze or cough.
- Report any symptoms of illness to the reception and stay in your room.
- Guests are required to follow and respect the safety instructions.
Gym: Will not operate.
Spa: Will not operate.
Doctor: Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
We would like to inform you that given the current global circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our booking policies so to support your travel plans and considering how important holidays are to you and your families.
If you would like to change your reservation because of COVID-19 we would be happy to arrange it for you based on the notes mentioned bellow.
- For reservations with arrival date until 30th of June 2020:
We would be happy to change your dates for any other period during season 2020 or 2021 upon availability without any extra fees, adjusting the rates accordingly (in case you wish to change to a higher season period).
- For reservations from 1st of July until 15th of July:
In case your flight was cancelled due to the COVID-19 or the boarders are closed, we would be happy to change your dates for any other period during season 2020 or 2021 upon availability without any extra fees, adjusting the rates accordingly (in case you wish to change to a higher season period).
- For reservations with arrival date from 1st of July 2020:
We are giving you the flexibility to cancel your reservation without any extra cancellation fee 15 days prior to your arrival date.
The cancellation policy remains the same as it was and the reservations cannot be modified.
- Τhe deposit is non-refundable and you can make use of it according the above.
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
- All bookings for the season 2020 made through travel agencies should get in touch with the respective platform in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
If you need to change your reservation that was booked via our website, please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would like to thank you for your support and we pray for your safety and wellbeing.
"Wherever you are or you go, always remeber that the sun is in your heart" and we will be here for you!