In summer 2020, we achieved to offer the safest accommodation to you adopting special measures, in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Government Health Authorities and getting certified with the National “Health First” Certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
Our Achtis team is dedicated to ensure for another summer your well-being, so you and your beloved ones remain confident and feel better cared for than ever, without affecting the one-of-a-kind experience.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you again in summer 2021 and offer you a place where you can feel safe, you can relax and you can create more unforgettable moments!
Stay safe and we are here to make your dreams come true!
TRAVELLING TO GREECE
According to the Greek protocol for air arrivals:
Travelers must complete their PLF (Passenger Locator Form) the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece. In case of multiple stays, they are required to provide the address for the first 24 hours at least.
- Travelers will receive a confirmation email upon submission of the PLF.
- Travelers will receive the PLF with their unique Quick Response (QR) code on the day of their scheduled arrival in Greece (at midnight) and will be notified via email (the QR code will be provided in a link in the confirmation email).
- Travelers boarding or embarking on the previous day of the arrival will be allowed to do so upon showing the confirmation email, since they will receive their QR code during their flight or voyage.
*The PLF can be found on the Visit Greece app and at www.travel.gov.gr.
According to the Greek protocol for arrivals at the Promachonas land border:
All travelers entering Greece for non-essential reasons through Promachonas border station, are obliged to present upon arrival a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before their entry to Greece.Travelers should be laboratory tested with RT-PCR of oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab.
- All staff is trained on hygiene, prevention and PPE use.
- Staff is equipped with PPE to guarantee everyone’s safety.
- Staff will be temperature measured in the beginning of each shift as part of individual responsibility.
- Public areas will be undergoing intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints, with extra attention to high contact areas and rest rooms.
- Health stations with disinfectant dispensers are locates throughout the hotel.
- Daily natural ventilation of all areas will be operating.
- Elevators to be used by one person, families or guests of one room at a time.
- Guests are required to disinfect the hands upon entry and exit from public toilets.
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas and pool area apply.
- Areas or spaces that are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used.
- In every entrance will be sanitization stations.
- Comfortable check in in the outdoor living room, with safe distances and staff PPE.
- Guests will be handed with Health & Safety instructions.
- Disinfection of all equipment (room keys, entrance/bar cards, pens and POS).
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and all high touchpoints
- Social distancing between cleaning staff and guests.
- Disinfection of all furniture made out of fabric with steam cleaners and disinfectants.
- All cleaning and disinfectant materials used are non-toxic and safe particularly for people with allergies. Use of industry- leading cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Ventilation of rooms during every cleaning and after evacuation.
- A/C cleaning after departure.
Bar - Restaurant - Breakfast
- Hand sanitizer dispenser at the entrance.
- Disinfection of chairs and tables with steam cleaner before and after each service.
- Safe distancing between tables/chairs.
- One family per table at time.
- Buffet styled breakfast, served only from the staff.
Pool and Pool area
- Disinfection of sunbeds and pool area.
- Safe distancing between sunbeds.
- More often water quality test will apply.
Guests are advised to:
- Undergo a test prior to their arrival.
- Maintain social distancing all times.
- Wash and disinfect your hands frequently and especially when you are in public areas.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose of you sneeze or cough.
- Report any symptoms of illness to the reception and stay in your room.
- Guests are required to follow and respect the safety instructions.
Gym: Will not operate.
Spa: Will not operate.
Doctor: Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests.
We would like to thank you for your support and we pray for your safety and wellbeing.